|| Print ||
The NxLeveL™ Entrepreneurs course is a 12-hour session intensive training program designed to encourage business expansion in a community. The course focuses on teaching the art of better business practices while producing a comprehensive business plan to guide business expansion decisions and activities. Entrepreneurs will learn the following as they prepare a written business plan:
· How and when to start business planning
· How to organize and better manage their business
· How to identify opportunities and market their business
· How to understand and get the business’ financial statements in order
· How and where to get funding for their business
· How to write a detailed, comprehensive business plan
· Networking with other entrepreneurs
· How to develop a network with small business support services
COST: includes Text Book, comprehensive reference book and all class handouts.
** Books are not be ordered until registration has been completed and confirmed on all participants.